Carrie of Read My Life As Carrie has tagged me in the "5 Product Face" challenge. Basically, it's doing your make-up using only 5 products. This should be easy since I rarely put any make-up on. (I don't enjoy having to worry about getting racoon eyes or foundation on my clothes) But of course, for special ocassions, the headmistress has to glam it up a bit. But for this challenge, let's me share the products I use everyday.
- I start off with sweeping my face with Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner.
- I apply Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with SPF 15.
- I dot some gel blush on my cheeks. I use Revlon's Pinch Me in Cheeky Cherry.
- I add some color to my lips using Covergirl's Outlast Lipstain in Teasing Blush.
- Lastly, I put on some Cherry Chapstick.
And now, I'm tagging these lovely bloggers: