Monday, July 12, 2010

I've been tagged!

Carrie of Read My Life As Carrie has tagged me in the "5 Product Face" challenge. Basically, it's doing your make-up using only 5 products. This should be easy since I rarely put any make-up on. (I don't enjoy having to worry about getting racoon eyes or foundation on my clothes) But of course, for special ocassions, the headmistress has to glam it up a bit. But for this challenge, let's me share the products I use everyday.
  1. I start off with sweeping my face with Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner.
  2. I apply Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with SPF 15.
  3. I dot some gel blush on my cheeks. I use Revlon's Pinch Me in Cheeky Cherry.
  4. I add some color to my lips using Covergirl's Outlast Lipstain in Teasing Blush.
  5. Lastly, I put on some Cherry Chapstick.

And now, I'm tagging these lovely bloggers:

7 comments:

Taylor B. said...

Oh, no! The only make-up I wear is lip balm!
I used to wear clear mascara and gel blush but I'm too lazy to do that, now. Thank you for thinking of me, though.
Wait...does nail polish count? I paint my toenails but haven't painted my finger nails in years. :)

Flashes of Style said...

Thanks for sharing what products you use! <3

Beth said...

How well does the lipstain stay on? I'm always wondering if it holds up to foods and long days!

my little Aura said...

ahhhhhhhhh!! this is a challenge....

Teresa said...

@Beth: The lipstain works ok, I guess. It does fade in time but unlike lipstick, it's not sticky nor does it have that gross taste.

Sara Lynn said...

Oh how cool! I will have to do this post soon. I love cherry chapstick lol :)

Carrie said...

yay! haha.

Related Posts with Thumbnails