Sunday, March 7, 2010

Drowning In Shoes!

I spent most of my weekend sleeping and cleaning up my closet. As I've mentioned in an earlier post, the hanger rail in my closet fell apart, leaving the closet inhabitants scattered all over the room. I'd take and post photos of it but it's such a disaster, I don't even want to think about it. (And I most definitely do not want to deal with it! Suffering from a severe case of laziness) Maintenance came the other day and now it's time to clean up. Boo! Just as I was getting used to all this mess. Hahaha! Hence, this shoe post. These babies will be going to the shop as soon as I get the strength to update it so please consider this as a little preview. I really have to get my stuff (and my brain) together!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails