Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kiss The Baby!

Besides packages, my cute little nephew always makes me happy. Since Auntie Awesome (who currently still doesn't feel so awesome. Bah!) lives so far away from the cuteness that is little Mattie, she has to make do with photos and videos. Thank goodness for technological advancements! For without such revolutionary gadgets, I will not be able to enjoy such a cute and chubby sight! Just look at all those little piggies! (And yes, I meant his sausage-like fingers and toes. Hehe!)

I also want to thank the lovely people who have left comments and well wishes in my last post. I do not intend to be such a downer but sometimes, life really gets to you, you know? Anyway, thank you very much! The world can definitely use more people like you guys. Spread the love! Bless your hearts.

Since I enjoyed the package I received from Stephanie during the recently concluded Package Exchange Project (and since I'm such a greedy little hamster. Ha!), I just want to throw out an open invitation to anybody out there who would be interested in exchanging packages with me. Just post a comment and leave your email. Just as I love receiving packages, I also enjoy sending them so drop me a note. I'm not sure as to how many, if any, would reply but I won't be able to exchange packages with everybody (that's assuming I get a TON of replies which I probably won't since my blog is so teeny tiny). My current stash of goodies might be sufficient for only 2-3 packages.

I do want to say that there definitely will be another package exchange in the near future so please check in every now and then. You can also follow me in Twitter or leave a comment here so that I can get in touch with you when the next exchange comes up.

1 comment:

T (http://twitter.com/tmcorso) said...

I'm game! Let's do an exchange. Twitter: tmcorso

Related Posts with Thumbnails