Saturday, November 20, 2010

Help? Any kind soul out there? Miserable in Michigan.


Ok. I'm totally and absolutely depressed. Well, "depressed" may not be the word. Maybe "irritated" and slightly "miserable" would be better words to describe how I feel. I know that the Lanvin collection came out today and unfortunately, the H&M stores in my lovely state of Michigan will not be carrying the said collection. They definitely had a couple of cute dresses in that collection and I was totally and absolutely bummed I will not have a chance to see or even touch them. To my desperation, I even called out of state stores to see if I will be able to purchase them via the phone but alas, my fate is utter $#!+ as they cannot even sell me the $3.95 tote bags over the phone. Why? In this day and age... Why doesn't H&M have an online store?!?!?!?! Why, oh, why?!?!?!?! I've accepted the fact that the only Lanvin item I will probably get from this collection would be the tote bags. But that will only be possible with YOUR help. If any of my kind readers would be willing to snag me a couple of their tote bags, I would greatly, deeply, sincerely appreciate it with all my heart. I will pay tag price + shipping. Anyone willing to help a sister out?



4 comments:

Poppy said...

H&M have an online site for us in the UK (Only went live recently, though!) Could you buy from there and have it sent to America?

Teresa said...

Hi Poppy! That would be my next step. Well, if all else fails. They hopefully will be online on the 23rd. I just hope the shipping won't be overkill. Thank you for dropping by! :)

alexkeller said...

i agree - why aren't they on line? i discovered them in CA years ago and never understood it. i mean if UO can do it, what's the problem?

booksinmycuppa said...

that bag is so amazing <3 as the whole Lanvin (for H&M) stuff
wish you could buy them online to our country

Related Posts with Thumbnails