Saturday, November 13, 2010

T is for Tucker and T-Strap.

I have been living under a rock for the past months. If I did not visit the Target website, I would have completely missed my opportunity to snag some Tucker items. I ordered the outfits below online and was very pleased with the lightness and silkiness of the fabric. I have to say that the first outfit has got to be my favorite. Polkadots and a tweedy wool skirt? Absolutely cute! I had to order the skirts in different sizes though because bottoms are weird like that. I usually wear a 2/4 but for this herringbone wool skirt, I actually ended up sticking with the size 9. Must be water retention or the poundage I've gained the past months. I don't know. Size is nothing but a number. As much as the orange ruffled dress looks pretty, it does not compliment my skin tone and so it will be put up on sale on my eBay page for those of you who may be interested.


On other online-shopping related news, I ordered a couple of new shoes from Spring.com, Aldo's sister company. Free shipping and additional 30% off clearance? You've had me at hello. Hehehe! Below are the photos of the lovelies I've ordered. I was really giddy with excitement to see that the t-strap heels were on sale. The design is very classy. None of those frilly stuff. I also got the gray wedge bootie. They have yet to arrive but I hope they work out.


5 comments:

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I own two t-strap shoes and loveeeeeeeee them. Mmm hmm!

alexkeller said...

well, then. i'm really living under a rock. i was even at Target today. i was with my son, though. so we spent most of the time in the toy aisles! must go back & see if there's anything left!

Unknown said...

those grey booties! WOW!!! So prettty

Vanessa said...

Damn those models, perennially better at flaunting and layering things than me.

This line from Target is beautiful! I'll be on the prowl...in the clearance section...

I'm a new follower, love the vintage fun spirit here :D

{eleise} said...

I love these! It makes me want to start a whole new wardrobe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails