Saturday, November 20, 2010

NY Preppy Blue.

We are most definitely in a preppy mood today. Well, when I layer up, I almost always tend to lean on the preppy side. Sweaters, blazers, that sort of thing. I just recently purchased the navy blue driving cap from J.Crew and it matched perfectly with my Ann Taylor blazer so I pretty much built my outfit around those 2 items. I wanted to break the monotony that was going on below in the leg/shoes area by wearing probably a pair of gray socks but lo and behold, with the gazillion pairs of socks jammed in my sock drawer, none of them were the perfect shade. And so, this was my outfit for today. (And yes, I sincerely apologize for the corniness of the title of this post) Now, off to watch some more episodes of Dexter Season 3...






  • Blue Wool Driving Cap: J.Crew
  • Black Floral Brooch: Francesca's Collection
  • Preppy Tweed Blazer: Ann Taylor Loft
  • White Pocket V-Neck Tee: Old Navy
  • Black Shorts: Express
  • Black Belt: Target
  • Gray Tights: Target
  • Navy Blue T-Strap Shoes: JCPenney

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

The outfit is SUPER CUTE...lend me them styling skills, I need them! :D

Carys said...

You look so nice, I love your jacket and hat!! This style definitely suits you!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Ella said...

this outfit is adorable!
i love mixing styles xxxx

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

this is super cute! love it.

Gold immigrant said...

It's fanstastic !

Related Posts with Thumbnails