Friday, June 11, 2010

Honor Roll: Jerico from Australia

About Jerico: Jerico is a Sydney-based fashion student and writer. She also works in a costume shop, which means she gets to dress up everyday! She likes bike-riding, thrift shops, feminism, art criticism, trash culture and animals. Her personal style varies from day-to-day, but 80's pastel prints and lots of BLACK, are the bread and butter of her wardrobe. You can visit Jerico's blog at http://www.imperialjunk.blogspot.com/

Old School Cool Treasure: I bought the 'Three Little Pandas' Glittery Sweater. Australians call them 'Jumpers.' I love this piece so much, because it's completely unique! It reminds me of the clothes I used to wear as a kid, but have long since grown out of. Why should kids get all the fun clothes? This jumper looks great with lots of layering. I usually pair it with a denim vest. I like to wear it with a long skirt and sneakers, which reminds me of the way a lot of Tokyo girls dress in Winter. Since the design is so adorable, you can basically throw it over anything, for instant cute.

Curious as to what Honor Roll is all about? Then read this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im in love with that sweatshirt.

Grace said...

So cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails