We were on our way to our friend's house to help her package up her wedding souvenirs when we spotted this lovely vintage car parked in some empty lot. My friend, Princess, immediately thought that it would make for a good backdrop for my vintagey outfit. It was fun but it started to rain. That cut our shoot shorter than I would have liked. Boo!
It was a good day though! We finished all the souvenirs and we were able to do some catching up which is always nice. I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!
- Pink Corduroy Blazer: Vintage Old Navy
- Lavender Scoopneck Tee: Target
- Pink Faux Snake Skin Belt: Vintage
- Green Floral Pencil Skirt: Vintage
- Camel Wedge Sandals: Vintage