Thursday, February 11, 2010

Outfit Post: Hello, Yellow!

I was able to find yellow tights over the weekend and so, I finally got to wear my vintage brown belted shirt dress today. I wore it to the doctor's office. The lady who greeted me was gushing about how cute my outfit was and was asking whether or not I knitted my hat myself. I politely said "Thank you" and informed her that I actually bought the hat. (I can crochet though!) Next thing I knew, she was telling the other nurses and assistants to take a look at me. For a while there, it actually felt like being in some sort of family reunion, like I was surrounded by all these aunts and relatives I have never heard of, only it wasn't a reunion and they weren't my aunts or relatives. Needless to say, this outfit was a big hit at the doctor's office and I'll take that as a good thing.

  • Brown Belted Dress: Vintage
  • Beret: Forever 21
  • Coat: Old Navy
  • Tights: Wet Seal
  • T-Strap Mary Janes: Vintage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this entire ensemble is lovable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails