Sunday, February 14, 2010

J.Crew Lovelies.

I have a confession to make. I am a J.Crew catalogue whore! I collect them like they're priceless pieces of art! Well, ok. That was an exageration but I do squeal like little girl every time I get one in the mail. But for people who are subscribed to their mailing list, you have to admit, they are quite lovely and inspiring. I keep them for visual and creative stimulation. I just love the way they put their outfits together! It's classic, simple, and definitely pretty! Plus, they have the loveliest color palettes too!

Truth is, I also collect them for fashion inspiration. I'm quite monotonous and OCD (Having been dressed by my loving mother in matching outfits with my sisters when we were younger) when it comes to my outfits so I need all the help I can get to "break the mold". (This will be a work in progress forever and ever as I was never born trendy) As much as I would love to go hoard all of their items and be dressed head to toe in J.Crew to look effortlessly fashionable, I cannot afford it. So instead, I turn to the local consignment shop or vintage store for bargainista knock-offs. (I do get lucky sometimes and score a couple of actual J.Crew items) But I have to say, I don't think I'll ever find a pair of delicate blush pink brogues as the ones pictured below. It was ♥ at first sight. *sigh*

UPDATE: I will DEFINITELY not find a pair EVER as the J.Crew Camden brogues in blush pink is sold out. Boo! :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we really need some j. crew action here in Aus.


x
Aimee
http;//myflutteringheart.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails