I just want to start a small group of people who are interested in exchanging packages and feeding mailboxes with awesome random goodies. Nothing big or fancy. Just something fun for everyone! Here are the details:
- Interested participants can sign-up below. Sign-up is open until August 15, 2010. Should you change your mind, please send me a note or leave a comment before the sign-up period ends.
- After the sign-up period, everyone will be randomly matched up with their P.E.P. partner. You will receive information about your P.E.P. partner on August 16, 2010. To keep things fair, please note that once you've been matched, you are "committed" to send out a package. No one wants an empty mailbox!
- The theme for this package exchange is... Old School Cool! This is definitely open to interpretation! You can send out actual vintage stuff or vintage-inspired items. You can also send out awesome things that remind you of your childhood. Retro candies, accessories, clothing, cartoon characters, paper ephemera, handmade crafts, kitschy knick-knacks... Anything! As long as it's old school cool!
- Packages should have at least 5 different items. Total dollar amount doesn't matter but please, as a courtesy to your partner, send things you yourself would want to receive!
- Packages should be sent out no later than August 31, 2010.
- Once you have received your package, take tons of photos to share with the rest of the group. You can email me your photos or links and they will be posted here. (This is optional but I think it would be fun to see what everyone got)
- Since this is the first Package Exchange Project I've organized, I want to do a test run first which means that this will be open to U.S. residents only (At least, for now!).
- Lastly, help spread the word by grabbing a banner here or by clicking the green "retweet" button below.
Those who are interested in joining can sign-up in the form below: