Friday, August 20, 2010

Good morning, Joe! Hello there, Bear!

Good to know nothing's changed. I'm still not over JGL. Hurrah! The hormonal thing will pass soon so we'll see if this crush thing will go with it. You know how hormones are, right? But in the mean time, I'm enjoying the view by watching the video below. I know you're saying something really interesting, Joe. But right now, I just want to look at you. Thank you so much to the lovely Practical Whimsy for hooking me up. Thank you too to everyone who left comments! Gah! Next thing you know, I'll be Googling for JGL photos. Not that it's a bad thing. My computer can use some digital love every now and then.

I promise not to get TOO crazy with the whole JGL thing. It will pass. At least I think it will. I went through a Bear Grylls phase too but it quickly ended when I saw him eat a live lizard and a skinned frog. Bear, why must you do the grossest things? Why don't you just park your cuteness beside me and watch someone else do the gross stuff? Haha! Speaking of Bear, doesn't he kinda look like Christian Bale? He cleans up nicely too! Oh my gah! Boys, boys, boys all over my posts! I'm becoming boy-crazy!!! I blame the hormones! Darn you, hormones!!! *shakes fists*

In non-JGL/Bear mushiness, I got a boat load of stuff yesterday and will be sorting through them for a shop update. I'm also finishing up some repairs on a couple of dresses I got. They were too pretty to pass up! I really need to get my act together. I can't think straight and I haven't updated the shop in ages! I already pulled out some dandy sweaters so maybe I'll post those first. Ok? Let's go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is indeed very cute! loved him in 500 Days of Summer! ;)

emma wallace said...

I love love Bear Grylls! Soooo delicious! I have seen him eat some pretty nasty things but I hang around for his "I have to strip down to swim in this arctic lake" bits.

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Poppy said...

Mmmm good choice JGL is gooorrrrgeous! =]
Also, I've just started a new project called The World View project and it'd mean so much to me if you could check it out? Thanks if you do! ^_^

not a minx, a moron, or a parasite said...

Two of my favorite men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails