The weather yesterday was lovely. Whoopee! The Mister and I had dinner with the in-laws out in the east side and below was what I wore. It was cool since I was able to use my new purse! I think it went well with my outfit. Dinner was great and the whole family walked around Partridge Creek Mall to burn off some calories and to check out the very kid-friendly water fountain they had. It was so fun watching the kids play, trying to avoid getting spurted by the water.
After we parted ways, the kind and patient Mister took me to a local thrift store for some shopping. I scored a really cute deadstock Keds sandals and white woven huaraches. I also got 2 vintage skirts and a really dandy blouse. I'm still mustering the courage to wear said dandy blouse because the Mister is right, it "screams" old fashioned vintage. We'll see...
- White Roll-up Long Sleeve Shirt: Old Navy
- Gray Vest: Charlotte Ronson
- Metal Fringe Necklace: Gap
- Wide Black Canvas Belt: Old Navy
- Cropped Pants: H&M
- Black and Gray Oxford Heels: Marc Fisher
- Slim Metal Bangles: JC Penney
- Vintage Dooney & Bourke Purse: Timely Vintage, Etsy