Friday, May 21, 2010

Dujour Magazine's Virgin Issue!

I absolutely LOVE Dujour Magazine! They have the prettiest spreads I've ever seen! Every page oozes with loveliness! Everytime I read it, it inspires me to dress up in my frilliest outfit ever! Dujour Magazine reminds me that being a girl is fun and exciting!

Well, ladies, it's that time again... It's that time when we get to immerse ourselves in all things lovely! Dujour Magazine's Virgin Issue preview is out now! Check it out below! Flipping thru it just made me even more ravenous! I cannot wait to get my digital issue!

I'm a Dujour Girl. Are you? Go ahead and view the preview below and subscribe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goody goody gumdrops! Thank you for sharing! I've never heard of this mag before but I'm in l-o-v-e.
How funny, I did a post on a lovely magazine today as well, Eliza Magazine.I'm sure you love it as well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails