Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One Language Canvas Tote Bags

It's no secret that I'm a tote bag junkie. I have a hamper full of tote bags. I collect anything from foldable nylon tote bags to shopping tote bags to canvas tote bags. I have some in my car and I always carry one in my purse. They're cute, simple and very functional. (Not to mention, eco-friendly!) Plus, unlike designer purses, you won't feel too bad if you use them often or lug them around. In fact, I think it adds character to the tote bags.

I recently came across One Language canvas tote bags during my trip in Los Angeles. Wow! These babies are absolutely beautiful! Their simplicity and classic shape won me over instantly.

One Language bags are made from 100% eco-friendly, all natural cotton canvas. These tote bags are incredibly chic and functional, crave worthy yet suitable for everyday use. It's the perfect large canvas tote, completely reusable and durable for any lifestyle! One Language bags are currently available in Nordstrom and Theory. Check out the beauties below!

3 comments:

Sara said...

I love these! I have a Beatels tote, but I love the one with the bike :)

Huzzah! Vintage said...

I love me a good tote bag too. Rule #1 though: they must be free..even if it is "with purchase"

Anonymous said...

i love the shape of these in particular -- nice and spacious.

Related Posts with Thumbnails