Sunday, May 30, 2010

Shop Update: All in all, Overalls!

It's no secret that I love wearing short overalls, or shortalls, if you will. I think they are fun and undeniably comfortable. I've decided that with the weather warming up, it's time to post some in the shop. I wear them out to run errands. I wear them to go to the park and play on the jungle gym. I wear them to the mall. I wear it with a tank top or with a shirt. I even wear them rolled up. They are casual but with a little imagination and creativity, you can definitely glam up this childhood classic. (I usually just throw on a nice blazer and a nautical shirt for a more "formal" look.) I think it's something every girl must have. Besides, you'll never know when you'll need to do some painting around the house. Want some more convincing? Look at how Zara styled their shortalls below. Lovely, isn't it? Don't forget to check out my shop!

Want to read more about shortalls and overalls? Click here for a past blog entry.

NOTE: Photos taken from Zara.com

2 comments:

Petite Annabel said...

I do like that look!

Sara said...

Hey T! I can't wait to get some cash so i can raid your shop. I am loving these overalls, I used to have so many of them!

PS, saw your last post, If you want to chat, please email me! Please don't feel bad about being down, we are human and allowed to get that way!

Related Posts with Thumbnails