Friday, April 9, 2010

Freezing Spring Breeze

Another day to get dressed. I had to go to the mall to get something exchanged. Otherwise, I'd be in pajamas the whole day. Getting dressed for me is like a production number. It can actually take me days to decide what to wear only to change my mind on the very last minute. Fortunately for me, this lovely vintage Peter Pan collared floral dress just came out of the wash so that takes care of that! It looked kind of breezy so I threw on an old Gap jean jacket. How cold can it be anyway, I thought. If I only knew it was freezing, I would definitely had worn a coat! At least my tootsies were fine. Hehehe! But here are some photos of my lovely but freezing little excursion to the beach and the park, en route to the mall. Tomorrow's going to be a warm day! Happy Friday, everyone!

  • Light Wash Faded Jean Jacket: Gap
  • Peter Pan Collared Yellow Floral Dress: Vintage
  • Fold Over Scalloped Socks: Supermarket
  • Brown Wedge Sandals: Old Navy
  • Brown Purse: Vintage, thrifted
  • Green Hair Bow: Walmart
  • Tiny Heart Necklace: Gift

1 comment:

Adelaide McKenzie said...

That dress is so sweet and I love that necklace! So teeny! So cute! I stay in my pajamas too until I absolutely have to get dressed.. life is just better that way.

Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my blog!
xo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails