Saturday, April 17, 2010

Outfit Post: The quick brown fox

Just a quick outfit post before I hit the sack. I wasn't able to sleep a wink last night. The boy and I speculate it must be all the Mountain Dew I drank late last night. Lying in bed for 3 hours in the wee hours in the morning is no fun. I could hear the ducks squaking. I wonder what they were squaking about. Well, it didn't help that my creative monkeys were going nuts with all these ideas in my head too. Sometimes, you just forget how to turn off your brain, you know? I guess last night was one of those nights. I'm glad that my creative juices are still flowing though. I'd rather stay up all night thinking about so many things rather than thinking of absolutely nothing. Creativity is my life force, after all. I just have to remind myself to stay away from Moutain Dew next time. Happy weekend, everyone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails