Thursday, April 8, 2010

Outfit Post: Little Girl Blue

The weather here has been kind of moody. From warmth and sunshine, it's now wet and dreary. I have a package waiting to be sent out so I had to brave the conditions and go to the post office. (I make it sound like the post office is in the middle of the great outdoors but it's actually just a couple of miles down the street. Hehehe!) I got to wear the $3 Norma Kamali shirt I got the other day and some other Walmart goodies. It was kind of nice outside but boy was it windy! Good thing I wore shorts underneath my skirt. The park was deserted when I arrived but after a couple of photos, I noticed a little girl on the slide. I decided to pack up and let the little girl play in peace. Before going home, I stopped by the local thrift store to see if they have any new dresses to be bought. While trying on some stuff, I took more photos of my outfit. This whole taking your reflection on the mirror photo thing is quite difficult. Look how smudgy the mirror is!

  • Blazer: Max Azria/Miley Cyrus for Walmart
  • Graphic Shirt: Norma Kamali for Walmart
  • Blue School Girl Skirt: Heritage 1981
  • Fold Over Scalloped Socks: Supermarket
  • Chunky Mary Janes: Candie's
  • Blue Denim Bow: H&M

2 comments:

Meggstatus said...

Im digging the shoes!

stacysaddleshoes said...

darling look.I love those little white socks on you.you should wear them more often.I bet everyone loves them on you

Related Posts with Thumbnails