Friday, April 23, 2010

Outfit Post: Bowverload!

What do you get when you wear a gigantic bow on your head? You get bowverload! Hehe! Anyway, I got this really cute yet gigantic black satin bow headband at Forever 21 the other week. Mr. Old School wasn't too keen on the idea of me buying it but I bought the big bow anyway. I think the bigness of it goes well with the fluffiness of my hair. Besides, there's no such thing as too much bows or too big bows either.
  • Giant Black Satin Bow Headband: Forever 21
  • Black Cropped Blazer: Oxford & Regent
  • Nautical Stripes Shirt: Can't figure out the brand, thrifted
  • Retro Red Cinch Belt: Gift from Ann
  • Black Shorts: Express
  • Black Tights: Target
  • Black Oxford Shoes: Olsenboye (Love this shoes!)

Me and Ann with her baby girl, Roxy

Pardon the quality of the photos. Silly me thought I had installed Photoshop in my dandy little Netbook but unfortunately, I was wrong. I had to download Gimp to be able to crop these photos. I know there's a learning curve but I miss Photoshop.

By the way, can anyone guess where in the world I am?

4 comments:

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

cute outfit, I love bows! I am going to follow you, your blog is so cute, please come visit me butterflycupcakesanddaffodils.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Super cute bow, I ♥ it!

yoli said...

lovely outfit!!

rachel red lips said...

your eyes look really pretty in these photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails