Thursday, April 15, 2010

Outfit Post: In Bloom

Mr. Old School and I went to my old neighborhood today. It's that time of year when the lovely pink flowering tree at the local park there is in bloom. It's a very special tree, I tell you! I look forward to it every year! I have never seen such a beautiful tree in my life! The delicately scented big pink flowers that look like stargazer lilies easily transports you into a dream. We sat on one of the benches under the tree to admire the canopy of pink flowers. The beauty and peacefulness envelopes you. Ah! To be surrounded by such loveliness! I can sit there all day.

Since I knew that I was visiting the lovely pink flowering tree, I had to wear something floral. I was also in a girly-girl mood after flipping thru Dujour Magazine for hours this morning. My whole outfit revolved around those 2 things. At the very last minute, I decided that there wasn't enough flowers in my outfit and so I made that flower head ornament just as we were about to leave the house. I made it in probably 2 minutes or less. That's speed crafting for you! Of course, I was worried that I might have permanently glued the flower ornament thing in my head for being in such a hurry but thank goodness, it wasn't. *whew* It added a bit of pin-up vibe which I thought was cute.

  • Floral Head Ornament Thing: Crafted by me
  • Retro Sunglasses: Forever 21
  • Pink Tank Top: Banana Republic
  • Vintage Apron Halter Dress: Boden
  • White Handbag: Mango
  • White Strappy Wedge Sandals: Colin Stuart

And look what Mr. UPS guy brought today! What a lovely day, indeed!

1 comment:

Grace said...

What were they? ang daming boxes!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails