Wednesday, March 31, 2010

And the award goes to... Me!

The lovely Ms. Colleen of North of 25A just gave me an award! The Beautiful Blogger Award! I've been blogging for more than 10 years now and almost a dozen of my blogs have come and gone but I must say, I've never won an award! This is super duper fantastically awesome! Thank you again, Ms. Colleen!

Here are the rules behind the award:

1. Thank and link to the person that gave you the award. Check!

2. Pass this award onto 10 bloggers.

  1. Zorks
  2. G-ography
  3. Dear Etsy...
  4. Muse in Kansas
  5. Rachel Red Lips
  6. Too Much Too Young
  7. Calivintage
  8. Lulu Letty
  9. Jess James Jake
  10. Sweet Irie
3. Contact Blogs to let them know they’ve won. Check!

4. Tell seven things about yourself:

  1. I am still trying to find my personal style but I'm totally digging the 80s lately.
  2. I hoard clothes and shoes like there's no tomorrow.
  3. "Sale" and "Clearance" are 2 of the most dangerous words.
  4. I actually clip and use coupons.
  5. I believe that Chocolate Chip Cookies are the best comfort food ever!
  6. I'm very crafty. I can sew, crochet, and do artsy stuff with my dandy laptop.
  7. The 10 Bloggers are blogs that I read most often. I have yet to properly introduce myself to some of them so I guess this would be the moment... *waves*

4 comments:

Melissa Righero said...

I just have to say I love almost every sweater you pick out in your Etsy store...Especially that heart and tulip one...great taste.

Maria Confer said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for thinking of me!

Oh, I am always so obsessed with the 80's!

Lulu Letty

rachel red lips said...

thank you!

Peppermint Sage Designs said...

Aww congrats on your award!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails