Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shop Update: Cardis and Skirts

I usually try to have a theme or some sort of inspiration when I update my shop but this time, I must admit, it's really just a random collection of stuff. They're mostly floral items though. It must be the spring vibe slowly creeping in. I still have a ton of items (Mostly shoes) that I haven't listed yet. If only there is a way to make listing items a lot easier. *sigh* But I guess it's also a good thing because I get to spend some more time with my babies before they are shipped to their new homes. I do spend quite some time looking at them, admiring them, checking them for repairs and such. Some are quite unique. But anyway, please stop by the shop for some new items. As always, I will try my very best to add more stuff. Thanks for visiting! I hope everyone's having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails