Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random 80s Awesomeness

Sometimes, when your stars align, you get lucky and you find that totally awesome 80s piece like this one! I imagine the former owner of this shirt to be a Menudo fan and tacks gazillion posters of them on her bedroom wall. Or, she can be into Billy Idol and loves to tease her hair. Well, whoever owned this shirt definitely had a love affair with hairspray. 80s and Aquanet go together, yes? I don't know what I ate but this week, I've been feeling the 80s vibe. (It must have been the prunes!) Even in my recent shop updates, traces of this 80s vibe are evident.

Anyway, I recently purchased a vintage sewing pattern for some 80s tops and I cannot wait to get the dusty Singer out. I also have some vintage pillow cases I'm planning on using for this project. Now, if I can only find the time and the "pep".

2 comments:

North of 25A said...

My 22 year old daughter, who just came back with a bunch of clothes from markets in Tanzania is deep into the 80's right now!

Congratulations! You are a BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER! :)

rachel red lips said...

i cant wait to see how your sewing comes out! i just bought a few patterns too - undies and a sundress! i love sewing so muccch :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails