Friday, March 19, 2010

Mini Shop Update: Random Stuff

This is just a little shop update while I get my life back in order. I still have a ton of stuff but I plan to add some coats soon in time for April showers. I also added combined and international shipping the other day. Even with a shipping scale, I found it rather hard to do the proper math for the rates as each item weighs differently and shipping it with another item just makes it way more complicated! Not to mention, rates for each location (not just states, but countries too) vary as well. Ah! This will have to do for now.

I've been really busy organizing my room. There's just so much clothes, so much stuff all over the place! I had to take some of the stuff out to the living room so that I can move around. I can see "some" improvement but I have to say, I still feel really overwhelmed. There's still a lot more work to do! :(

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails