Thursday, March 11, 2010

Welcome home!

As promised, I'll be updating my shop later. After taking and cropping what felt like a gazillion photos, I decided to take a break. It was snack time anyway and the headmistress gets recess too. Hehehe! While I was eating some animal crackers (Old School snack!), I saw a pair of swans and a mallard out on the pond. The pond hasn't completely thawed out yet but there were a couple of "open" patches where they were swimming. I felt bad because I think their timing was just a teeny weeny bit off and it must be frezing in that pond! But it's a good sign because with that pair of swans and that mallard, came the beginning of spring. Ah! But it won't be long now until those pesky geese finds their way back here...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails