Monday, July 19, 2010

The Bachelorette

I haven't updated much because I've been very busy organizing my friend's Bachelorette's Party. We finally had it last Saturday and it was a blast! (Now, I can relax until the wedding day! Hehehe!) We spent hours upon hours laughing, chatting, eating, fooling around, and yes, laughing! We were laughing so much, my face and stomach actually started to ache! Good wholesome fun! Like what I always say, "Good company, good food, good times!".

The Bride and Myself.

The Michiganders!

Melrose Place, Gossip Girl or Beverly Hills 90210?

My token solo shot for the evening!

  • White Heart Sunnies: Flea Market
  • Black Bead Necklace: Bazaar
  • Strapless Floral Dress: Thrifted
  • Pink Faux Snake Skin Belt: Vintage

7 comments:

this free bird said...

you look adorable!!! love your dress...where are those bride's bitches pins?? that was the best idea ever!

Jasmine said...

hope u have a blast love the last photo with the balloon ♥

Anonymous said...

:O the dress is super cute. the print's really pretty. ^__^

Sarah said...

Love the dress. Very summery and flirty. Great choice!

Teresa said...

Thank you for the comments, ladies! :)

I gave out the pins with the goodie bags for the guests to take home. They loved it! I didn't bring my camera and I don't think anyone took photos. I will be adding it to my other Etsy store soon! :)

alexkeller said...

everyone looks like they're having fun :)

sandy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting/following!!! Your blog is adorable and so is that dress you're wearing!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails