This is what I wore today. After Monday's outfit post which was so girly, I decided to give menswear a try. Nothing like a little contrast, right? Well, sort of. I've been browsing through my J.Crew catalogs and was inspired by one of their photos. I'm pretty sure the model was not sporting a muffin top but hey! I wouldn't give up my cookies and candies for anything in the world! I also bought this faux leather watch in Walmart so I figured I definitely have to wear something black or meanswear-ish to wear it. I've been wanting a simple black leather strap watch so this was an awesome find. It's not dainty (read: tiny and frilly) like most women's watches and I love how simple it is. The design was classic and the shape was just right. Plus, it was just $10. It was perfect.
- Gray Blazer: Larry Levine New York
- White Scoop Neck Shirt: TJ Maxx
- Turqouise Silk Tie: Heritage 1981
- Black Belt: Target
- Denim Trousers: Express Editor Trousers
- Faux Leather Watch: Walmart
- Sneakers: Jack Purcell via JCrew