Friday, July 16, 2010

Old School Music Videos? Ok Go!

Music drives me just as art and creativity does. I stumbled upon this super freakin' awesome video of Ok Go in my brother's page. I've always liked Ok Go but I've been out of touch, music-wise, for quite some time now. Some of you lovelies might be more familiar with their more popular video for their song "Here It Goes Again". You know, the funny dance routine that involved treadmills? Yes, that one!

Their music videos really kick major S. I'm quite surprised that there are still bands out there that actually exert effort in making their music videos special. Actually, I'm surprised that bands still make music videos period especially since so-called "music channels" are more interested in showing "reality" shows than music videos. Oh well. Hope you guys enjoy!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grr, I capped, so I can't watch the videos. ;__;
But I remember watching Britney Spear's 'Oops I did it again' MV on channel 31 at Maccas the other day, and thought: omg, that's so old. It's amazing how fast time goes by.

Carys said...

haha, I love Ok Go, they're amazing!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Anonymous said...

they are so fun! cool music and very creative!

Anonymous said...

I love OK GO! They have the cutest music videos :) Nice blog, I'm following!

http://teenyfootsteps.blogspot.com/

Louela Daniele said...

love ok go! ive seen them in concert! theyre greattt!

loueladaniele.com

Jess said...

Ok Go are completely amazing! Their videos are so cool!

It's just a Monday said...

I really like Ok Go. They are great fun :D

Just wanted to say please pop on over to a little comp im having for a fantastic piece of folk style art. Its to help support my friend :)

Thank you
x

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

ahh they're not old school at all! eek! but I do enjoy their fun music videos.

Teresa said...

Their videos are awesomely HIGHlarious! :)

Isn't it sad that music videos are slowly becoming "old school"? :(

Jodie said...

I love the OK GO vid as well. So clever and original!

Related Posts with Thumbnails