Monday, July 26, 2010

Outfit Post: Take A Bow

Isn't it obvious that I couldn't wait to wear my new Urban Outfitters bow skirt? I wore it today and it was a big hit! Everyone complimented me on how cute my outfit was, particularly my bow skirt. I love it! I didn't even notice that it had pockets until I wore it this morning! Pockets are always a major plus! I also got to wear one of my Aldo purchases. I think I bought 5 pairs of shoes from their website and this cognac one was really awesome! Lace-ups are the bomb! I started the week right with a nice outfit! I hope you guys had a great Monday too!

  • Red Bow Headband: Forever 21
  • Long Sleeve Denim Shirt: Thrifted
  • Watch Locket Necklace: Delia*s
  • Wide Elastic Belt: Forever 21
  • Watch: Baby-G
  • Bow Skirt: Urban Outfitters
  • Scalloped Fold Over Socks: Walmart
  • Cognac Lace-Ups: Aldo

16 comments:

Jodie said...

That skirt is gorgeous! I love it!

lu said...

that skirt is so cute! love it with the denim shirt :)


CLOTHESURE

Lynzy said...

How adorable do you look?! I love your hair, gorgeous!


xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

Meg! said...

This is so cute! I love those shoes and the skirt. :D

cb said...

your look great! and the skirt is super cute! oh and LOVE those shoes!!! they look really comfy too :)

xo,
cb

Anonymous said...

so very very cute:) what a great way to start the week:)

ilovemyhouse said...

You look fab! That skirt looks so good on you and you created a complete picture.
Have a happy day.
XX

Sara Kristiina said...

Adorable outfit! And that red headpand suits you really well :)

-Sara

Ella said...

this outfit is beautiful!
i love everything about it
xxxx

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

aww so adorable, I love the look.

KristiMcMurry said...

So cute! The shirt and the shoes are my favorite. I love the skirt with the denim shirt too!

Anonymous said...

That skirt is so darling!! love your hair, it's so pretty ^.^

Unknown said...

cute skirt!!!
love it cause you can wear it in the winter with some tights and a tuxedo jacket!

Le Plee said...

i love your shoes!!!

Stephanie said...

I have that same skirt! I love how you wore it.
The chambray shirt and socks and shoes look great with the soft girliness of the skirt.

-Vern, churchclothes.blogspot.com

Grace said...

Very cute! love your hair

Related Posts with Thumbnails