Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Love Yourself

After buying something from Origins.com, I've automatically subscribed myself to their mailing list. I particularly enjoy getting their emails because they occassionally offer FREE facials or treatments. I find them to be a really relaxing and enjoyable break when I'm at the mall. It also gives me something to do that does not involve spending money (which, of course, is close to impossible when you're at the mall) Currently, they are offering a FREE mini facial and I would love to share the offer to you lovely ladies. Just click the image below. You can book a mini facial for you and your partner OR you can send said partner off to Brookstone for a relaxing time on one of their massage chairs. Hehe!

If you lovely ladies are into this sort of thing, I would also recommend that you join Aveda's mailing list. They also offer FREE treatments and trial samples. I love getting the samples because they are perfect for carrying around in my purse. Why bring a whole tube of hand cream when you can bring a tiny one, right? Anyway, stay pretty, everyone!

3 comments:

Sara said...

How cool! I love the sample sizes more too :) Thanks for sharing!

this free bird said...

This is awesome! Thanks! I'm on Aveda's list and they always send me a card to come pick up a treat for my birthday...but I'd love a facial too. yay!

heather said...

Awesome free mini facials! I could so use one of these, wish I could, but I am going to sign my aunt up for free aveda samples. Stay pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails