Friday, July 2, 2010

Outfit Post: Pink Roses and Green Balls

I had to go out today to send out some packages, making it another day to dress up. Well, I really didn't have to dress up since I was already wearing the white shirt. I just had to scavenge through my closet to find something else to wear with it. After a couple of tugs and pulls, this is the outfit I managed to put together. It was warm but I just had to try on the pink Members Only Jacket I thrifted last week. It was supposed to go to the shop but after trying it on, I decided to keep it. I really should stop doing that. Happy Friday, everyone!

  • Pink Members Only Jacket: Vintage American Eagle Outfitters
  • White Shirt: Old Navy
  • Pink Faux Snake Skin Belt: Vintage
  • Floral Skirt: Vintage
  • Floral Pendant: Thrifted
  • Pink Satin Ballet Flats: Sam and Libby

These ball things were "dangling" from the tree where we took the photos. I actually don't know what these are but I just thought it would be funny to take a photo of some random hand (aka my hand) holding some random fuzzy balls. It's not like you get a chance to hold green fuzzy balls everyday, you know? And of course, the random hand had to hold 2. Fantastic!

10 comments:

KristiMcMurry said...

Cute! I really love the necklace.

Carrie said...

very cute. i like the skirt and your necklace. i'm such a sucker for necklaces. haha.

btw, i'm now a new follower. follow me too?

http://www.readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com

Taylor said...

The green balls thing is making me laugh so much right now!

Aimée - Vint Condition said...

Last night I tried on a dress and a jacket that I've now decided to keep, at least for a little while....

Also, green fuzzy balls? Fricken' hilarious!

Anonymous said...

That pendant is amazing! <3

-Dyanna Pure
www.thesfstyle.com

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I love the pendant and I really love your bright smile!

nickyboutique said...

So cute ♥

Sweets and Hearts said...

this outfit is very sweet & summery! i love the floral print and your cute ballet flats ^_^

<3

Anonymous said...

pretty skirt & love your pendant necklace! lovely!

www.messyourhairup.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love floral prints - you look cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails